EXPERIENCE a great tasting of succulent Lima food in a relaxing walk through the “Malecón de Miraflores” and “Malecón de Barranco”. Learn why Lima is called "The Gastronomic Capital" in a tour of 5 gastronomic stops in which you will taste dishes based on fish, meat and seafood; in addition, typical drinks and traditional desserts. This gastronomic bike tour highlights the best sensations of Lima cuisine while exploring the most emblematic attractions of the southern part of the city in an experience you will not forget.
Discover Lima biking
Experience in riding a bicycle is required. This bike tours are designed for cyclists and people who usually ride bicycles. Only available for person with more than 1.10 m or 3’7”. In no case, a passenger will carry babies and/or small children mounted on bicycles. This bike tour required two passengers minimum. If only one person wants to take a tour and there are no more passengers available, that passenger must pay for two.
Note: Gastronomic Lima food tour through the “Malecones” in Barranco and Miraflores exploring the most emblematic attractions in the southern part of the city. NOT recommended for children. It is NOT recommended for vegetarians, vegans or people allergic to fish or seafood. It is NOT recommended for travelers with back problems. It is NOT recommended for pregnant women. It is NOT recommended for travelers with stomach problems, heart conditions or other serious medical problems.Find us at
* Single rate in United States Dollars per pax included General Sales Tax (IGV) valid until 31/12/2019.
* If customers request departure and arrival from their hotel or other place, the price include bicycles transfers to Miraflores and Barranco (roundtrip). The confidential price is the same if the passengers request or not the bicycle transfers service. We do not move passengers.
* Subject to availability according to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ mentioned on our website www.greenbikeperu.com
1. The departure and arrival points will be at the office of Green Bike Perú (Av. Larco 383, Miraflores). Passengers must be there, twenty minutes before the tour begins.
2. If customers request that the departure and arrival points will be other place than our office, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. The prices do NOT include transfers of bicycles.
3. An official certified tour guide will be in charge of all our tours, whom will be available to any requirement.
4. The price does NOT include medical expenses in case of accident or death.
5. Green Bike Perú is NOT responsible for the inadequate use of the bicycle that the user would do.
6. Our bicycles have been designed for a normal and careful use of it. Any bicycle damage is considered as an inappropriate use. In that case, depending on the damage, the user will have to pay for the damaged replacement parts or for the total bicycle cost according to the current prices.
7. There will be NO refunds in any case.
8. Once our services are hired, terms and conditions mentioned in this document are accepted.